Do Medical Malpractice Laws Allow Me to Sue If I Am Unhappy With the Outcome of My Surgery? Because surgical outcomes are not guaranteed, simply being unhappy with the results of a procedure is typically not in itself grounds for a lawsuit. For instance, if a patient struggling with obesity undergoes gastric bypass surgery and is […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Failure to Diagnose a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?