Category: Hospital Records

18 aug
Can Patients Sue For Altered Hospital Records?

If an individual becomes injured due to some type of medical treatment, a medical malpractice lawsuit can be filed. The aforementioned medical treatment can be administered by a nurse, doctor, hospital, clinic or a medical facility. Therefore, altered medical records give an injured party a valid reason for filing a malpractice claim. Altered Medical Records

Read More