- Survivor Action & Medical Malpractice Law
- Survivor Action: A lawsuit filed by the estate of a deceased individual for damages suffered by the patient before the death.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The Basis For Most Medical Malpractice Claims?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- How Do You Determine If Someone Is the Victim of Medical Negligence?
- What Does “Contributory Negligence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?