- Survivor Action & Medical Malpractice Law
- Survivor Action: A lawsuit filed by the estate of a deceased individual for damages suffered by the patient before the death.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Do Attorneys Turn Down Medical Malpractice Cases?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Do I Need to Do Before I Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer and Open a Claim?
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?