- Survivor Action & Medical Malpractice Law
- Survivor Action: A lawsuit filed by the estate of a deceased individual for damages suffered by the patient before the death.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?
- How Much Do Lawyers Charge For Medical Malpractice?