Someone suffering a brain injury might appear confused and unsure about approaching the future. These circumstances can become more complicated if the injury to the brain is due to the negligence of a physician, because of the looming legal repercussions and subsequent medical expenses. Brain injuries may involve partial or large areas of the brain. Some of these injuries can appear immediately after the negligence by a doctor, while others may take weeks to appear.
Symptoms of Neurological Complications
The symptoms of a brain injury can vary. Some of these symptoms are:
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a Medical Malpractice Case Be Reopened After It Has Settled?
- Can I Sue If I Am Unhappy With The Outcome Of My Surgery?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?
- What Is The Basis For Most Medical Malpractice Claims?
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?