Someone suffering a brain injury might appear confused and unsure about approaching the future. These circumstances can become more complicated if the injury to the brain is due to the negligence of a physician, because of the looming legal repercussions and subsequent medical expenses. Brain injuries may involve partial or large areas of the brain. Some of these injuries can appear immediately after the negligence by a doctor, while others may take weeks to appear.
Symptoms of Neurological Complications
The symptoms of a brain injury can vary. Some of these symptoms are:
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s The Difference Between Locked In Syndrome And A Vegetative State?
- What Are Some Common Issues In Birth Injury Lawsuits?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?
- What Does “Informed Consent” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- Are Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Cases Considered Medical Malpractice?