Someone suffering a brain injury might appear confused and unsure about approaching the future. These circumstances can become more complicated if the injury to the brain is due to the negligence of a physician, because of the looming legal repercussions and subsequent medical expenses. Brain injuries may involve partial or large areas of the brain. Some of these injuries can appear immediately after the negligence by a doctor, while others may take weeks to appear.
Symptoms of Neurological Complications
The symptoms of a brain injury can vary. Some of these symptoms are:
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Types Of Damages Are Usually Awarded In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- Who Is Commonly Held Financially Liable For Causing Birth Injuries?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Settle Or Do They Go To Trial?
- Is Expert Testimony Required for a Medical Malpractice Case?