When Lisa Ellis went into labor with her first child on April 26, 2001, Matthew Ellis, her husband, was ready. He quickly packed the car and rushed his wife and unborn son into the Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio. Lisa had a difficult delivery. Her son’s head was facing in the wrong direction and her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- When Should You Contact A Birth Injury Lawyer?
- How Do I Know If I Have A Malpractice Case?
- Are Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Cases Considered Medical Malpractice?
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?