When Lisa Ellis went into labor with her first child on April 26, 2001, Matthew Ellis, her husband, was ready. He quickly packed the car and rushed his wife and unborn son into the Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio. Lisa had a difficult delivery. Her son’s head was facing in the wrong direction and her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Do Attorneys Turn Down Medical Malpractice Cases?
- If Prescribed Too Much Medication and I Get Addicted Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?
- How Do You Investigate Your Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Causes Locked-In Syndrome?