Stephanie Hollingsworth is used to sudden bursts of intense pain. She suffers from vasculitis, an autoimmune disease, and one of the symptoms is blood vessel inflammation causing severe muscle and joint pain. But one day in 2008, the suffering became unbearable. On November 21, ulcerations had formed on her feet and the aching in her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do When A Doctor Misdiagnoses Your Condition?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- How Do I Know If I Have A Malpractice Case?