Stephanie Hollingsworth is used to sudden bursts of intense pain. She suffers from vasculitis, an autoimmune disease, and one of the symptoms is blood vessel inflammation causing severe muscle and joint pain. But one day in 2008, the suffering became unbearable. On November 21, ulcerations had formed on her feet and the aching in her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- Who’s to Blame for Wrong-Site Surgery?
- Can Nurses, Anesthesiologists Or Other Healthcare Providers Be Sued For Malpractice?
- Can You Sue The Military For Medical Malpractice?
- What Should You Do When A Doctor Misdiagnoses Your Condition?