Stephanie Hollingsworth is used to sudden bursts of intense pain. She suffers from vasculitis, an autoimmune disease, and one of the symptoms is blood vessel inflammation causing severe muscle and joint pain. But one day in 2008, the suffering became unbearable. On November 21, ulcerations had formed on her feet and the aching in her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit if a Hospital Visit Makes You Sicker?
- Can A Person Recover from Locked-In Syndrome or Is It Reversible?
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?