Stephanie Hollingsworth is used to sudden bursts of intense pain. She suffers from vasculitis, an autoimmune disease, and one of the symptoms is blood vessel inflammation causing severe muscle and joint pain. But one day in 2008, the suffering became unbearable. On November 21, ulcerations had formed on her feet and the aching in her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- Can I Sue If I Am Unhappy With The Outcome Of My Surgery?
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- Is Failure to Warn a Patient of Known Risks a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?