Stephanie Hollingsworth is used to sudden bursts of intense pain. She suffers from vasculitis, an autoimmune disease, and one of the symptoms is blood vessel inflammation causing severe muscle and joint pain. But one day in 2008, the suffering became unbearable. On November 21, ulcerations had formed on her feet and the aching in her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Types Of Damages Are Usually Awarded In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Are the Pre-Filing Requirements in a Florida Medical Malpractice Case?
- Does Florida Have A Statute of Repose For Medical Malpractice Cases?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- Is There a Review Panel for My Medical Malpractice Case?