After nine months of waiting, Angela Marchant went into labor on July 22, 2016. She was rushed into the St. Charles Family Birthing Center, located in Bend, Oregon. The center is operated by the St. Charles Health System, which is one of the largest providers of medical care in the state of Oregon. According to […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- When Should You Contact A Birth Injury Lawyer?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Go to Trial?
- What Does “Informed Consent” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?