After nine months of waiting, Angela Marchant went into labor on July 22, 2016. She was rushed into the St. Charles Family Birthing Center, located in Bend, Oregon. The center is operated by the St. Charles Health System, which is one of the largest providers of medical care in the state of Oregon. According to […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is There a Review Panel for My Medical Malpractice Case?
- Is Failure to Diagnose a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- Are There Limits on Damage Awards for Medical Malpractice?
- Why Do Some Medical Malpractice Cases Go To Trial When Others Settle?