After nine months of waiting, Angela Marchant went into labor on July 22, 2016. She was rushed into the St. Charles Family Birthing Center, located in Bend, Oregon. The center is operated by the St. Charles Health System, which is one of the largest providers of medical care in the state of Oregon. According to […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- Who Is Commonly Held Financially Liable For Causing Birth Injuries?
- What Is The Average Medical Malpractice Settlement?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?