After nine months of waiting, Angela Marchant went into labor on July 22, 2016. She was rushed into the St. Charles Family Birthing Center, located in Bend, Oregon. The center is operated by the St. Charles Health System, which is one of the largest providers of medical care in the state of Oregon. According to […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?
- What Do I Need to Do Before I Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer and Open a Claim?
- Is Improper Treatment a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Is The Average Medical Malpractice Settlement?