- Cephalohematoma & Medical Malpractice Law
- Cephalohematoma: is a common birth injury associated with labor in which forceps or vacuum extraction is necessary. This condition can also occur if the baby’s head happens to bang against the mother’s pelvic bone during labor.More Information on Cephalohematoma:https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/can-you-file-a-malpractice-lawsuit-for-cephalohematoma/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Failure to Diagnose a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Is Loss of Consortium In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?
- What Does “Informed Consent” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- How Do I Know If I Have A Malpractice Case?