- Cephalohematoma & Medical Malpractice Law
- Cephalohematoma: is a common birth injury associated with labor in which forceps or vacuum extraction is necessary. This condition can also occur if the baby’s head happens to bang against the mother’s pelvic bone during labor.More Information on Cephalohematoma:https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/can-you-file-a-malpractice-lawsuit-for-cephalohematoma/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should You Do When A Doctor Misdiagnoses Your Condition?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Who Is Commonly Held Financially Liable For Causing Birth Injuries?
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- Is Failure to Warn a Patient of Known Risks a Form of Medical Malpractice?