- Cephalohematoma & Medical Malpractice Law
- Cephalohematoma: is a common birth injury associated with labor in which forceps or vacuum extraction is necessary. This condition can also occur if the baby’s head happens to bang against the mother’s pelvic bone during labor. More Information on Cephalohematoma: https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/can-you-file-a-malpractice-lawsuit-for-cephalohematoma/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- How Much Do Lawyers Charge For Medical Malpractice?
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Is There a Review Panel for My Medical Malpractice Case?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?