- Compensatory Damages & Medical Malpractice Law
- Compensatory Damages: Also called “actual damages,” this is money awarded to compensate for actual losses by a patient and is based on the harm proven, loss, or injury suffered by the patient.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Loss of Consortium In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- How Do You Determine If Someone Is the Victim of Medical Negligence?
- When Should You Contact A Birth Injury Lawyer?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?