- Compensatory Damages & Medical Malpractice Law
- Compensatory Damages: Also called “actual damages,” this is money awarded to compensate for actual losses by a patient and is based on the harm proven, loss, or injury suffered by the patient.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- Are Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Cases Considered Medical Malpractice?
- Can You Sue The Military For Medical Malpractice?
- How to File for Medical Malpractice?
- How Can Cancer Be Misdiagnosed By Your Doctor?