- Compensatory Damages & Medical Malpractice Law
- Compensatory Damages: Also called “actual damages,” this is money awarded to compensate for actual losses by a patient and is based on the harm proven, loss, or injury suffered by the patient.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Medical Malpractice?
- How Can I Determine If a Doctor, Hospital, or Other Health Care Provider Has Committed Medical Malpractice?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Settle Or Do They Go To Trial?
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Is Expert Testimony Required for a Medical Malpractice Case?