- Defendant & Plaintiff & Medical Malpractice Law
- Defendant and Plaintiff: If a malpractice trial goes to court, the plaintiff is the person who is bringing the charges against the medical professional. The defendant is the medical party that the suit is being held against.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Certain Medical Procedures That Are Consistently at the Root of Medical Malpractice Suits?
- Can a Medical Malpractice Case Be Reopened After It Has Settled?
- How Can Cancer Be Misdiagnosed By Your Doctor?
- How to File for Medical Malpractice?
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?