- Defendant & Plaintiff & Medical Malpractice Law
- Defendant and Plaintiff: If a malpractice trial goes to court, the plaintiff is the person who is bringing the charges against the medical professional. The defendant is the medical party that the suit is being held against.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- What Do I Need to Do Before I Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer and Open a Claim?
- Can You Sue The Military For Medical Malpractice?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?