- Defendant & Plaintiff & Medical Malpractice Law
- Defendant and Plaintiff: If a malpractice trial goes to court, the plaintiff is the person who is bringing the charges against the medical professional. The defendant is the medical party that the suit is being held against.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Can Nurses, Anesthesiologists Or Other Healthcare Providers Be Sued For Malpractice?
- What Should You Do When A Doctor Misdiagnoses Your Condition?
- How Can I Determine If a Doctor, Hospital, or Other Health Care Provider Has Committed Medical Malpractice?
- Can You Sue The Military For Medical Malpractice?