- Defensive Medicine & Medical Malpractice Law
- Defensive Medicine: This term refers to the practice where medical professionals make treatment and diagnostic decisions with the primary goal of avoiding litigation that may be brought against them, rather than letting patient need determine the course of treatment. This practice often results in excessive medical testing, which is used as a precautionary tool.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Improper Treatment a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- What Is The Average Medical Malpractice Settlement?
- How Long Do Medical Malpractice Cases Take?
- Is Your Medical Malpractice Case More Likely To Settle Or Go To Trial?