- Duty Of Care & Medical Malpractice Law
- Duty of Care: The health care provider’s obligation to offer a standard of care on-par with what other health care professionals would provide. Every patient should be able to receive the same treatments, tests, and procedures that other patients are given when they see the same professional.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?
- How Long Do Medical Malpractice Cases Take?
- Are Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Cases Considered Medical Malpractice?
- What Happens If Someone Dies From Medical Malpractice?