- Gaskin Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Gaskin Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Gaskin Maneuver requires the mother to kneel on all fours. The mother arches her back, and the pelvis is widened.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Does “Informed Consent” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- Can I Sue If I Am Unhappy With The Outcome Of My Surgery?