- Gaskin Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Gaskin Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Gaskin Maneuver requires the mother to kneel on all fours. The mother arches her back, and the pelvis is widened.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?