- Gaskin Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Gaskin Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Gaskin Maneuver requires the mother to kneel on all fours. The mother arches her back, and the pelvis is widened.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- Are There Limits on Damage Awards for Medical Malpractice?
- Can I Sue If I Am Unhappy With The Outcome Of My Surgery?
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?
- Is Expert Testimony Required for a Medical Malpractice Case?