- Gaskin Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Gaskin Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Gaskin Maneuver requires the mother to kneel on all fours. The mother arches her back, and the pelvis is widened.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- Can Metabolic Disorders Cause Acquired Brain Injury?
- Can Hepatic Encephalopathy Cause Acquired Brain Injury?
- What Is The Basis For Most Medical Malpractice Claims?
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?