- Informed Consent & Medical Malpractice Law
- Informed Consent: The doctor’s duty to explain the risks of recommended procedures to a patient before the patient decides whether or not to go forward with the treatment.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?
- Are There Limits on Damage Awards for Medical Malpractice?
- Are Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Cases Considered Medical Malpractice?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?