- Informed Consent & Medical Malpractice Law
- Informed Consent: The doctor’s duty to explain the risks of recommended procedures to a patient before the patient decides whether or not to go forward with the treatment.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?
- Is Your Medical Malpractice Case More Likely To Settle Or Go To Trial?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?