- Informed Consent & Medical Malpractice Law
- Informed Consent: The doctor’s duty to explain the risks of recommended procedures to a patient before the patient decides whether or not to go forward with the treatment.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Know If I Have A Malpractice Case?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?
- Is Your Medical Malpractice Case More Likely To Settle Or Go To Trial?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Settle Or Do They Go To Trial?