- Informed Consent & Medical Malpractice Law
- Informed Consent: The doctor’s duty to explain the risks of recommended procedures to a patient before the patient decides whether or not to go forward with the treatment.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Do Attorneys Turn Down Medical Malpractice Cases?
- How Do You Determine If Someone Is the Victim of Medical Negligence?
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?
- Can a Medical Malpractice Case Be Reopened After It Has Settled?
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?