- Jacquemiers Maneuver (Barnums Maneuver) & Medical Malpractice Law
- Jacquemier’s Maneuver or Barnum’s Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, this maneuver identifies the fetal forearm in the birth canal. The hand and forearm are delicately pulled, delivering the infant with the farthest shoulder first.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Medical Malpractice?
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- Do You Have to Prove a Doctor-Patient Relationship if You Sue?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Go to Trial?