- Jacquemiers Maneuver (Barnums Maneuver) & Medical Malpractice Law
- Jacquemier’s Maneuver or Barnum’s Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, this maneuver identifies the fetal forearm in the birth canal. The hand and forearm are delicately pulled, delivering the infant with the farthest shoulder first.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- Is Improper Treatment a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Go to Trial?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?