- Jacquemiers Maneuver (Barnums Maneuver) & Medical Malpractice Law
- Jacquemier’s Maneuver or Barnum’s Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, this maneuver identifies the fetal forearm in the birth canal. The hand and forearm are delicately pulled, delivering the infant with the farthest shoulder first.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- What Is The Average Medical Malpractice Settlement?
- What Happens If Someone Dies From Medical Malpractice?
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- When Should You Contact A Birth Injury Lawyer?