- Liable Parties & Medical Malpractice Law
- Liable Parties: These are the defendants that have been listed in the medical malpractice suit. They are the ones who will ultimately pay for any damages that are awarded to the patient.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- Is Locked In Syndrome Permanent?
- What Is Locked-in Syndrome Like?
- Can Nurses, Anesthesiologists Or Other Healthcare Providers Be Sued For Malpractice?