- Liable Parties & Medical Malpractice Law
- Liable Parties: These are the defendants that have been listed in the medical malpractice suit. They are the ones who will ultimately pay for any damages that are awarded to the patient.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Determine If Someone Is the Victim of Medical Negligence?
- Can a Medical Malpractice Case Be Reopened After It Has Settled?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Who Is Commonly Held Financially Liable For Causing Birth Injuries?
- Are There Certain Medical Procedures That Are Consistently at the Root of Medical Malpractice Suits?