- Liable Parties & Medical Malpractice Law
- Liable Parties: These are the defendants that have been listed in the medical malpractice suit. They are the ones who will ultimately pay for any damages that are awarded to the patient.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?
- If Prescribed Too Much Medication and I Get Addicted Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Settle Or Do They Go To Trial?
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- Is Failure to Diagnose a Form of Medical Malpractice?