- Liable Parties & Medical Malpractice Law
- Liable Parties: These are the defendants that have been listed in the medical malpractice suit. They are the ones who will ultimately pay for any damages that are awarded to the patient.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Failure to Warn a Patient of Known Risks a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Types Of Damages Are Usually Awarded In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- Are There Certain Medical Procedures That Are Consistently at the Root of Medical Malpractice Suits?
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?