- Loss of Consortium & Medical Malpractice Law
- Loss of Consortium: A compensatory damage designed to compensate a close family member, generally the spouse, for the loss of the relationship’s benefits, which include affection and sexual relations.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Go to Trial?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?
- Are There Limits on Damage Awards for Medical Malpractice?