- Loss of Consortium & Medical Malpractice Law
- Loss of Consortium: A compensatory damage designed to compensate a close family member, generally the spouse, for the loss of the relationship’s benefits, which include affection and sexual relations.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Some Medical Malpractice Examples?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- What Does “Contributory Negligence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- How Long Do Medical Malpractice Cases Take?
- Do You Have to Prove a Doctor-Patient Relationship if You Sue?