- Loss of Consortium & Medical Malpractice Law
- Loss of Consortium: A compensatory damage designed to compensate a close family member, generally the spouse, for the loss of the relationship’s benefits, which include affection and sexual relations.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Who’s to Blame for Wrong-Site Surgery?
- How Much Do Lawyers Charge For Medical Malpractice?
- How Do You Determine If Someone Is the Victim of Medical Negligence?
- How Can I Determine If a Doctor, Hospital, or Other Health Care Provider Has Committed Medical Malpractice?
- Are There Limits on Damage Awards for Medical Malpractice?