- Maternal Symphysiotomy & Medical Malpractice Law
- Maternal Symphysiotomy: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Maternal Symphysiotomy involves breaking connective tissues between maternal pubes bones. This widens the birth canal, allowing the infant to pass through. It is only used for extreme shoulder dystocia cases.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?
- Are Any Medical Providers Protected From Medical Malpractice Cases In Florida?
- How Can Cancer Be Misdiagnosed By Your Doctor?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?
- What Are Some Medical Malpractice Examples?