- Maternal Symphysiotomy & Medical Malpractice Law
- Maternal Symphysiotomy: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Maternal Symphysiotomy involves breaking connective tissues between maternal pubes bones. This widens the birth canal, allowing the infant to pass through. It is only used for extreme shoulder dystocia cases.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?
- What Does “Contributory Negligence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- What Is Loss of Consortium In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?