- Maternal Symphysiotomy & Medical Malpractice Law
- Maternal Symphysiotomy: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Maternal Symphysiotomy involves breaking connective tissues between maternal pubes bones. This widens the birth canal, allowing the infant to pass through. It is only used for extreme shoulder dystocia cases.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Any Limits To What You Can Say In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Are the Legal Standards to Which You Can Hold Your Doctor Liable?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Can You File A Medical Malpractice Lawsuit For A HIPAA Violation?
- Do You Have to Prove a Doctor-Patient Relationship if You Sue?