- Maternal Symphysiotomy & Medical Malpractice Law
- Maternal Symphysiotomy: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Maternal Symphysiotomy involves breaking connective tissues between maternal pubes bones. This widens the birth canal, allowing the infant to pass through. It is only used for extreme shoulder dystocia cases.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can AIDS Cause Acquired Brain Injury?
- Can You Sue The Military For Medical Malpractice?
- How Can I Determine If a Doctor, Hospital, or Other Health Care Provider Has Committed Medical Malpractice?
- What Should You Do When A Doctor Misdiagnoses Your Condition?
- Do You Have to Prove a Doctor-Patient Relationship if You Sue?