- Maternal Symphysiotomy & Medical Malpractice Law
- Maternal Symphysiotomy: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Maternal Symphysiotomy involves breaking connective tissues between maternal pubes bones. This widens the birth canal, allowing the infant to pass through. It is only used for extreme shoulder dystocia cases.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- How to File for Medical Malpractice?
- Do You Have to Prove a Doctor-Patient Relationship if You Sue?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- What Do I Need to Do Before I Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer and Open a Claim?