- McRoberts Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- McRoberts Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the McRoberts Maneuver is 42% effective. The mother pulls her legs tightly to her abdomen, allowing the spine to flatten and the pelvis to widen. Abdominal pressure may be applied by a nurse during this procedure. The head of the infant is lightly pulled.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Any Medical Providers Protected From Medical Malpractice Cases In Florida?
- Is Improper Treatment a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- How to File for Medical Malpractice?
- What Does “Contributory Negligence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- Do You Have to Prove a Doctor-Patient Relationship if You Sue?