- McRoberts Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- McRoberts Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the McRoberts Maneuver is 42% effective. The mother pulls her legs tightly to her abdomen, allowing the spine to flatten and the pelvis to widen. Abdominal pressure may be applied by a nurse during this procedure. The head of the infant is lightly pulled.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Medical Malpractice?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?