- McRoberts Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- McRoberts Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the McRoberts Maneuver is 42% effective. The mother pulls her legs tightly to her abdomen, allowing the spine to flatten and the pelvis to widen. Abdominal pressure may be applied by a nurse during this procedure. The head of the infant is lightly pulled.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Some Medical Malpractice Examples?
- Can I Sue a Doctor for Medical Malpractice That Prescribed the Wrong Medication?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Does “Contributory Negligence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?