- McRoberts Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- McRoberts Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the McRoberts Maneuver is 42% effective. The mother pulls her legs tightly to her abdomen, allowing the spine to flatten and the pelvis to widen. Abdominal pressure may be applied by a nurse during this procedure. The head of the infant is lightly pulled.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?
- What Is The Average Medical Malpractice Settlement?
- Can Nurses, Anesthesiologists Or Other Healthcare Providers Be Sued For Malpractice?
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?