- NICA & Medical Malpractice Law
- NICA: The Florida Birth Related Neurological Injury Compensation Act (NICA) allows families to receive compensation for injuries that occurred to the child during labor, birth, or the immediate period after birth referred to as the resuscitation period. More Information on NICA:https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/what-is-nica-the-florida-birth-injury-program/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- If Prescribed Too Much Medication and I Get Addicted Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Are Florida’s Patient Compensation Funds?
- Why Do Some Medical Malpractice Cases Go To Trial When Others Settle?
- Are Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Cases Considered Medical Malpractice?
- Can Nurses, Anesthesiologists Or Other Healthcare Providers Be Sued For Malpractice?