- NICA & Medical Malpractice Law
- NICA: The Florida Birth Related Neurological Injury Compensation Act (NICA) allows families to receive compensation for injuries that occurred to the child during labor, birth, or the immediate period after birth referred to as the resuscitation period. More Information on NICA:https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/what-is-nica-the-florida-birth-injury-program/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Settle Or Do They Go To Trial?
- Is Expert Testimony Required for a Medical Malpractice Case?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Why Do Attorneys Turn Down Medical Malpractice Cases?
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?