- NICA & Medical Malpractice Law
- NICA: The Florida Birth Related Neurological Injury Compensation Act (NICA) allows families to receive compensation for injuries that occurred to the child during labor, birth, or the immediate period after birth referred to as the resuscitation period. More Information on NICA: https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/what-is-nica-the-florida-birth-injury-program/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Types Of Damages Are Usually Awarded In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- How to File for Medical Malpractice?
- If Prescribed Too Much Medication and I Get Addicted Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?