- NICA & Medical Malpractice Law
- NICA: The Florida Birth Related Neurological Injury Compensation Act (NICA) allows families to receive compensation for injuries that occurred to the child during labor, birth, or the immediate period after birth referred to as the resuscitation period. More Information on NICA:https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/what-is-nica-the-florida-birth-injury-program/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Medical Malpractice?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- When Should You Contact A Birth Injury Lawyer?
- What Are Some Medical Malpractice Examples?