- Patient Abandonment & Medical Malpractice Law
- Patient Abandonment: Occurs when a physician or other medical professional withdraws treatment from a patient without providing a reasonable notice or a competent replacement. More Information on Patient Abandonment: https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/faqs/when-is-patient-abandonment-considered-medical-malpractice/
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?
- What Does “Contributory Negligence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?