- Pro Se Litigant & Medical Malpractice Law
- Pro-se litigant: A patient pursuing a medical malpractice claim without the assistance of an attorney.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Failure to Diagnose a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- How Can Cancer Be Misdiagnosed By Your Doctor?
- How Can I Determine If a Doctor, Hospital, or Other Health Care Provider Has Committed Medical Malpractice?
- Is Your Medical Malpractice Case More Likely To Settle Or Go To Trial?
- Can a Medical Malpractice Case Be Reopened After It Has Settled?