- Pro Se Litigant & Medical Malpractice Law
- Pro-se litigant: A patient pursuing a medical malpractice claim without the assistance of an attorney.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Meant by “a Breach of the Standard of Care” in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Do I Need to Do Before I Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer and Open a Claim?
- Are Nursing Home Injury or Abuse Cases Considered Medical Malpractice?
- Who Is Commonly Held Financially Liable For Causing Birth Injuries?
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?