- Pro Se Litigant & Medical Malpractice Law
- Pro-se litigant: A patient pursuing a medical malpractice claim without the assistance of an attorney.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- How Do I Obtain My Medical Records?
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- How Can I Determine If a Doctor, Hospital, or Other Health Care Provider Has Committed Medical Malpractice?