- Punitive Damages & Medical Malpractice Law
- Punitive Damages: Money awarded by a health care provider to patients who were the victims of medical malpractice. These damages are designed to act as punishment to the health care provider for conduct that is considered particularly egregious.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- If Prescribed Too Much Medication and I Get Addicted Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can a Medical Malpractice Case Be Reopened After It Has Settled?
- How Long Do Medical Malpractice Cases Take?
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- Is Failure to Warn a Patient of Known Risks a Form of Medical Malpractice?