- Punitive Damages & Medical Malpractice Law
- Punitive Damages: Money awarded by a health care provider to patients who were the victims of medical malpractice. These damages are designed to act as punishment to the health care provider for conduct that is considered particularly egregious.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Do Medical Malpractice Cases Take?
- Do You Have to Prove a Doctor-Patient Relationship if You Sue?
- What Does “Contributory Negligence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- If Prescribed Too Much Medication and I Get Addicted Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?