- Rubin 2 Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Rubin II: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Rubin II is pressure applied to the fetal shoulder facing the maternal pubic symphysis. The goal of this procedure is to move the fetus in an oblique position with the head slightly angled toward the vagina.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Certain Medical Procedures That Are Consistently at the Root of Medical Malpractice Suits?
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- What Is Loss of Consortium In A Medical Malpractice Case?