- Rubin 2 Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Rubin II: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Rubin II is pressure applied to the fetal shoulder facing the maternal pubic symphysis. The goal of this procedure is to move the fetus in an oblique position with the head slightly angled toward the vagina.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Know If I Have A Malpractice Case?
- What Part Of The Brain Is Damaged In Locked In Syndrome?
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- Are Any Medical Providers Protected From Medical Malpractice Cases In Florida?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?