- Rubin 2 Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Rubin II: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Rubin II is pressure applied to the fetal shoulder facing the maternal pubic symphysis. The goal of this procedure is to move the fetus in an oblique position with the head slightly angled toward the vagina.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Sue If I Am Unhappy With The Outcome Of My Surgery?
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- What Are Some of the Common Allegations in Malpractice Cases Involving Surgery?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?