- Rubin 2 Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Rubin II: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, Rubin II is pressure applied to the fetal shoulder facing the maternal pubic symphysis. The goal of this procedure is to move the fetus in an oblique position with the head slightly angled toward the vagina.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- Are There Limits on Damage Awards for Medical Malpractice?
- How Would a Doctor Testify Against Another Doctor in a Malpractice Lawsuit?
- What Is Loss of Consortium In A Medical Malpractice Case?