- Woods Screw Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Woods’ Screw Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Wood's Screw Maneuver involves turning the fetal shoulder closest to the maternal pubic symphysis away from the pelvis. It can require turning the fetal shoulder farthest from the maternal pubic symphysis closer to the pelvis. Regardless of the method, this maneuver is the opposite of the Rubin II procedure.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Improper Treatment a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- Is Failure to Warn a Patient of Known Risks a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- What Do I Need to Do Before I Call a Medical Malpractice Lawyer and Open a Claim?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Malpractice Lawsuit?