- Wrongful Death Action & Medical Malpractice Law
- Wrongful Death Action: A civil action taken against someone who can be held liable for a death. A claim for wrongful death must be brought by the decedent’s survivors, but generally only close relatives.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do You Determine If Someone Is the Victim of Medical Negligence?
- How Do I Obtain My Medical Records?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Go to Trial?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Are There Certain Medical Procedures That Are Consistently at the Root of Medical Malpractice Suits?