- Wrongful Death Action & Medical Malpractice Law
- Wrongful Death Action: A civil action taken against someone who can be held liable for a death. A claim for wrongful death must be brought by the decedent’s survivors, but generally only close relatives.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?
- Are There Limitations on Damages In Florida Medical Malpractice Cases?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?
- What Happens If Someone Dies From Medical Malpractice?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?