- Wrongful Death Action & Medical Malpractice Law
- Wrongful Death Action: A civil action taken against someone who can be held liable for a death. A claim for wrongful death must be brought by the decedent’s survivors, but generally only close relatives.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- If Prescribed Too Much Medication and I Get Addicted Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Is There a Review Panel for My Medical Malpractice Case?