- Zavanellis Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Zavanelli’s Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Zavanelli’s Maneuver pushes the fetal head back in to the womb. A C-section must be performed, so it is only used for situations with severe shoulder dystocia.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can Nurses, Anesthesiologists Or Other Healthcare Providers Be Sued For Malpractice?
- Are There Limits on Damage Awards for Medical Malpractice?
- Is Failure to Warn a Patient of Known Risks a Form of Medical Malpractice?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can I Find Out If A Doctor Has Been Sued For Malpractice Before?