- Zavanellis Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Zavanelli’s Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Zavanelli’s Maneuver pushes the fetal head back in to the womb. A C-section must be performed, so it is only used for situations with severe shoulder dystocia.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?
- Do Statute of Limitations Apply in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits If Symptoms Were Present Immediately but Got Worse Recently?
- If I Can Prove That the Defendant Violated the Standard of Care, Does That Mean I Win My Case?
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?
- Do Most Medical Malpractice Cases Settle Or Do They Go To Trial?