- Zavanellis Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Zavanelli’s Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Zavanelli’s Maneuver pushes the fetal head back in to the womb. A C-section must be performed, so it is only used for situations with severe shoulder dystocia.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Do Lawyers Charge For Medical Malpractice?
- Is There a Review Panel for My Medical Malpractice Case?
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- How to File for Medical Malpractice?
- What Does “Informed Consent” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?