- Zavanellis Maneuver & Medical Malpractice Law
- Zavanelli’s Maneuver: A shoulder dystocia management procedure, the Zavanelli’s Maneuver pushes the fetal head back in to the womb. A C-section must be performed, so it is only used for situations with severe shoulder dystocia.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- Is Your Medical Malpractice Case More Likely To Settle Or Go To Trial?
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?
- What Are Some Medical Malpractice Examples?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?