When Lisa Ellis went into labor with her first child on April 26, 2001, Matthew Ellis, her husband, was ready. He quickly packed the car and rushed his wife and unborn son into the Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio. Lisa had a difficult delivery. Her son’s head was facing in the wrong direction and her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens If Someone Dies From Medical Malpractice?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?
- Is a Misdiagnosis Considered Malpractice?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Reasons Why Legitimate Medical Malpractice Claims Go Unexplored?
- How Do I Know If I’m Within the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice?