Stephanie Hollingsworth is used to sudden bursts of intense pain. She suffers from vasculitis, an autoimmune disease, and one of the symptoms is blood vessel inflammation causing severe muscle and joint pain. But one day in 2008, the suffering became unbearable. On November 21, ulcerations had formed on her feet and the aching in her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- What Type Of Consent Is Most Commonly An Issue In A Medical Malpractice Case?
- Is Locked In Syndrome Fatal?
- What Is The Basis For Most Medical Malpractice Claims?
- How Can I Afford to Hire a Medical Malpractice Attorney to Represent Me?
- What Are the Pre-Filing Requirements in a Florida Medical Malpractice Case?