Stephanie Hollingsworth is used to sudden bursts of intense pain. She suffers from vasculitis, an autoimmune disease, and one of the symptoms is blood vessel inflammation causing severe muscle and joint pain. But one day in 2008, the suffering became unbearable. On November 21, ulcerations had formed on her feet and the aching in her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?
- Why Do Attorneys Turn Down Medical Malpractice Cases?
- How Can Cancer Be Misdiagnosed By Your Doctor?
- Do I Have a Case Because My Condition Got Worse Due to My Doctor Failing to Refer Me to a Specialist?
- What Does “Informed Consent” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?