When Lisa Ellis went into labor with her first child on April 26, 2001, Matthew Ellis, her husband, was ready. He quickly packed the car and rushed his wife and unborn son into the Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio. Lisa had a difficult delivery. Her son’s head was facing in the wrong direction and her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a Medical Malpractice Case Be Reopened After It Has Settled?
- Who’s to Blame for Wrong-Site Surgery?
- What Should You Do When A Doctor Misdiagnoses Your Condition?
- Does the Good Samaritan’s Law Protect from Liability If in Non-Medical Facility?
- Can I Sue If I Am Unhappy With The Outcome Of My Surgery?