When Lisa Ellis went into labor with her first child on April 26, 2001, Matthew Ellis, her husband, was ready. He quickly packed the car and rushed his wife and unborn son into the Aultman Hospital in Canton, Ohio. Lisa had a difficult delivery. Her son’s head was facing in the wrong direction and her […]
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Can You File a Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Against Someone Other Than a Doctor?
- Is Expert Testimony Required for a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can I Sue for Future Medical Expenses in a Medical Malpractice Case?
- Is Locked In Syndrome Fatal?
- What Does “Preponderance of the Evidence” in Relation to Medical Malpractice Mean?